The Standard Planning Application forms and Local Information Requirements together with Wealden’s Building Regulation forms can be found below.
Planning application forms can be submitted online via the Planning Portal. Alternatively the forms below can be printed out for completion and emailed, together with the accompanying documents to email@example.com or posted to the address at the foot of the page.
There is an additional £25.00 (inclusive of VAT) transaction fee charge made by the Planning Portal for online applications and this will apply to any transaction which is £60.00 or above. All free applications and all applications where the fee is less than £60.00 will not incur this charge.
Please Note: Only 1 original and 1 copy (2 in total) of Application Forms, Plans and Documents are required to be submitted unless otherwise stated.
Since 31 March 2019, the Council no longer accepts cheque payments for planning applications, so the fee will need to be paid by debit/credit card transaction or by BACS. Further details regarding how to pay by BACS are available on the Online payments Page
- Local List of Information Requirements
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 1
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 2
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 3
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 4
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 5
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 6
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 7
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 8
- List of Information Requirements Appendix 9
Further information can be found on our Agents Information page.
National Validation Requirements as well as Mandatory Local Information Requirements should always be submitted with any application. However, applicants should consider in advance, any local information requirements which might affect their particular application.
Local Information Requirements may not be necessary on many applications. If, however, it is found that this information is required following validation, the application may be made invalid. If any advice or assistance is required on this, then please contact the Planning Technical Team on 01892 602010.
With the increase in the submission of electronic planning applications and consultation with Statutory and other consultees now being carried out electronically, the Council has produced Guidance for Agents and Applicants when submitting plans and documents. The purpose of this is to help speed up the receipt of planning applications and also is in response to comments received from consultees.
- A Guide to the Fees for Planning Applications in England
- The Use Classes Order 2005 (as amended) (external link)
- Minor Amendment Wealden Guidance Note (MMA3)
Please note: For a Minor Material Amendment please use Form No. 25 (Removal or Variation of Condition)
Planning Application Forms
Planning application forms can be submitted online via the Planning Portal (external link). Alternatively the forms below can be printed out for completion.
These forms should be used for works to a domestic dwelling house, including, extensions, loft conversions, conservatories, dormer windows, new or altered access, garages and outbuildings, garden fences or walls and satellite dishes.
- Notice 1 (Notice Under Article 11) (external link)This notice is to be printed and served on individuals if Certificate B or Certificate C is completed.
- Notice 2 (Notice Under Article 11) (external link)This notice is for publication in local newspaper if Certificate C or Certificate D is completed.
- Additional Information for Agricultural Dwelling (PA4)
- Additional Information for Agricultural Building (PA7)
These forms are used for applications to establish the principal of a new build proposal and reserved matters following outline approval and removal or variation of a condition, and not for householder extensions.
Listed Building Consent form required for all works affecting buildings that are listed as being of special architectural or historical interest, or works which affect their setting.
Planning Permission form required for demolition or partial demolition of buildings, outbuildings, walls, gates or fences in a Conservation Area (this type of consent is only required for demolition of buildings or walls in a Conservation Area).
Please note: A Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) form (external link) is required to be completed with all of the above applications.
These forms are used to apply for a Lawful Development Certificate which is a statutory document that confirms that development, use, operation or activity, is lawful and does not require planning permission.
These forms are used to make an application for prior notification of agricultural, forestry determinations, telecommunications and demolitions.
Please Note: Only 1 Demolition Form is required to be submitted.
These forms are used to erect or display of a sign, fascia sign, notice or advertisement.
|Form Name||Guidance Notes||Local Information|
|Consent to display an advertisement(s) (12) (external link)||Guidance Note (GN12) (external link)||Local Information Requirements (LIR12)|
|Consent to display an advertisement and Application for Listed Building Consent (13) (currently unavailable)||Local Information Requirements (LIR13)|
Please Note: Only 1 Hazardous Substances Consent Form is required to be submitted.
Building Regulation Application Forms
- Building Regulations Fees (November 1st 2018)
- Building Regulations Submission (November 1st 2018)
- Building Regulations Submission – Regularisation (November 1st 2018)
Please check Guidance Notes for number of documents to supply with each submitted application.
Trees and Hedgerows Application Forms
Forms to carry out any work on trees protected by a Tree Preservation Order or in a Conservation Area, or to make an application for Hedgerow removal.
1) One completed Tree Works Application Form together with plan and any other supporting
documents to be submitted.
2) New Conservation Areas were designated by the Council on 22nd March 2017 and you are advised to
check to see what changes have taken place.